We are open with one in-person Sunday worship service at 9:15am. We will continue live-streaming our online broadcasts via Facebook (9:15 and 11am) and YouTube (9:15am only).
Of course, for those attending our in-person services, we’ll have to work together to stay healthy and safe. As a result, specifically we will implement the following practices:
- If you have been experiencing any symptoms of COVID19, or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID19 in the past 14 days, we respectfully ask that you continue to join us for our online services for now.
- Air hugs are our new best friend! For now, we will skip handshakes and high fives. Instead, let’s just smile and wave!
- We will open all doors 15 minutes before the service begins. We have spaced our rows for optimal social distancing, and we ask that you sit next to the people you came with, and then leave two seats between you and others.
- We request and encourage everyone practice social distancing and safety guidelines.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- To encourage a contactless service, you can now find the weekly on our Events page and guests can complete our digital Connection Card. For now, the cafe will remain closed. In addition, we’ll continue to encourage online giving only, or you can utilize the drop box located on the back wall of the auditorium.
- We will sanitize the entire facility before you arrive.
- We ask that you please wear masks as you enter and exit the building, and we continue to strongly encourage the use of masks throughout the entire service to help protect our more vulnerable guests.
- For those who are at higher risk for severe illness, we encourage you to continue to worship with us online.
- We will wait a little while longer before resuming our Sunday nursery and kids’ ministries. However, on Facebook we’ll continue to provide high quality digital resources for our children. If you would like to receive the children's resources and ministry updates in a weekly email, please notify our Children's Pastor.
We are looking forward to celebrating being back together again!
If you have any questions not covered above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.