MorningStar is REOPENING on Sunday, July 5!
Beginning Sunday July 5th, we will host ONE in-person Sunday worship service at 9:15am with limited availability. Guests will have to pre-register to attend - registration links will be available soon on our Events page. We will continue live-streaming our online broadcasts via Facebook (9:15 and 11am) and YouTube (9:15am only).
At present, we are limiting Sunday morning attendance to 50 total persons who have pre-registered. Guests will need to pre-register for each Sunday service they wish to attend and registration will open at noon the Sunday before.
Of course, for those attending our in-person services, we’ll have to work together to stay healthy and safe. As a result, specifically we will implement the following practices:
- Air hugs are our new best friend! For now, we will skip handshakes and high fives. Instead, let’s just smile and wave!
- We will open all doors 15 minutes before the service begins. At that point you can move into our reduced-capacity auditorium and find a seat. We have spaced our rows for optimal social distancing, and we ask that you sit next to the people you came with, and then leave two seats between you and others.
- We request and encourage everyone practice social distancing and safety guidelines.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- To encourage a contactless service, we will not provide printed bulletins or Connection Cards. In addition, we’ll continue to encourage online giving only, and we will not offer café snacks.
- We will sanitize the entire facility before you arrive.
- Masks will be required inside our facility as long as they are required by the county.
- For those who are at higher risk for severe illness, we encourage you to continue to worship with us online.
- We will wait a little while longer before resuming our Sunday nursery and kids’ ministries. However, on Facebook we’ll continue to provide high quality digital resources for our children.
We are looking forward to celebrating being back together again!
If you have any questions not covered above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.