We are open with one in-person Sunday worship service at 10:00am. We will continue live-streaming our online broadcasts via Facebook and YouTube.
Of course, for those attending our in-person services, we’ll have to work together to stay healthy and safe. As a result, specifically we will implement the following practices:
- If you have been experiencing any symptoms of COVID19, or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID19 in the past 14 days, we respectfully ask that you continue to join us for our online services for now.
- We request and encourage everyone practice social distancing and safety guidelines.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- We will sanitize the entire facility before you arrive.
- To encourage a contactless service, you can now find the weekly on our Events page and guests can complete our digital Connection Card. In addition, we’ll continue to encourage online giving, or you can utilize the drop box located on the back wall of the auditorium.
- Please wear masks at your own discretion.
If you have any questions not covered above, please email us at email@example.com.