We are open with one in-person Sunday worship service at 9:15am. We will continue live-streaming our online broadcasts via Facebook and YouTube (9:15 and 11am).
Of course, for those attending our in-person services, we’ll have to work together to stay healthy and safe. As a result, specifically we will implement the following practices:
- If you have been experiencing any symptoms of COVID19, or have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID19 in the past 14 days, we respectfully ask that you continue to join us for our online services for now.
- With the recent rise in cases and the introduction of the Delta variant, we strongly encourage the proper use of masks (covering nose and mouth) regardless of vaccination status for all people, including children 2 years old and older.
- We request and encourage everyone practice social distancing and safety guidelines.
- We will provide hand sanitizing stations in the lobby.
- To encourage a contactless service, you can now find the weekly on our Events page and guests can complete our digital Connection Card. In addition, we’ll continue to encourage online giving only, or you can utilize the drop box located on the back wall of the auditorium.
- We will sanitize the entire facility before you arrive.
- Our Sunday children's services meet on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month, but we continue to provide the lesson videos and materials online, as well, for those families wishing to remain at home. If you would like to receive the children's resources and ministry updates in a weekly email, please notify our Children's Pastor. We will reopen full time as soon as we have the required number of volunteers to do so. If you'd like to join our volunteer team, please contact our Children's Pastor.
If you have any questions not covered above, please email us at email@example.com.